Number of e-Commerce applications received on government’s e-Commerce management portal, Vietnam, 2014 – 2019

Number of e-Commerce applications received on government’s e-Commerce management portal, Vietnam, 2014 – 2019

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on pocket
Share on email

STATISTIC SUMMARY

The number of Vietnamese applications received via E-commerce Management Portal has increased gradually over the last 5 years, with a growth rate of no less than 20%. Each year, there has been a roughly 20% increase in the number of new applications on the portal.

Within those applications, enterprise accounts accounted for over 70% of all accounts. These accounts have witnessed a high growth rate, almost comparable to the total applications for notification. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% of accounts belonged to individuals, which also recorded at least a 20% growth rate since 2014. It should also be noted that there is a lot of existing e-commerce in Vietnam are still unregistered online nor offline.

Additional Information

Year Coverage

, , , , ,

Region

,

Notes

The number of applications received has accrued over the years

More

RELATED DATA

Subscribe for free data updates everyday

DISCOVER MORE DATA

Copyright © 2020 Streambit. All rights reserved.

PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE FREE REPORT

ERROR REPORT

Number of e-Commerce applications received on government’s e-Commerce management portal, Vietnam, 2014 – 2019
16118
00
Days
00
Hours
00
Minutes
00
Seconds
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

50% off

for 1-year enterprise package

YOUR REQUEST IS WELL RECEIVED!

Thank you for reaching out to us! One of our Consultant will contact you within 24h to confirm the request. In the meantime, feel free to have a look at other data sets we currently have. We believe you may find something interesting there.

NOTES

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please note that this service is free of charge, therefore though we will try our best to collect the requested data, we cannot commit about timing or data relevancy. Typically, it will take us 15 - 25 working days to locate the data and upload it here.

If this data is critical for you, we recommend you to use our committed research service via clicking the button below.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

The more details you provide, the easier for us to locate what you want

registration

Registration disabled

login

THANK YOU!

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND FOLLOW
THE INSTRUCTION